Categories: Grammys

More Latest Photos

Party On The PlazaThe 2017 Opening Game of your Seattle Thunderbirds
UW over ColoradoSaturday, September 23
Alaska Hometown Hangar for 49ers vs SeahawksFans gather at the Alaska Hometown Hangar outside CenturyLink Field for drinks, music, freebies, and more before the 49ers vs the Seahawks game on September 17, 2017.
Packers Beat Seahawks In Lambeau
Angels beat MarinersUpton's two-run double helps Angels beat Mariners 5-3
Washington Rolls Montana 63-7Dante Pettis couldn't adequately describe his latest punt return touchdown for No. 7 Washington that put him in the Pac-12 record book by himself.

1. Himanshu says:

Alrighty, boys and girls. Let me cfaliry this Grammy business before things get carried away. NARAS rules stipulate that an individual is not nominated unless you make the final five. We are in the first round balloting which is open to anyone who makes the submission deadline and is a NARAS member, which is hundreds of thousands and voting has not begun yet.NARAS only considers you a nominee when you are in the top five. The five recordings that earn the most votes in each category become the nominees. There may be more than five nominees if there is a tie in the nomination process. Therefore, our chances are well, you know.

2. Nagisa says:

I catree a comment each time I like a post on a site or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. It’s a result of the sincerness displayed in the post I read. And on this article LL Cool J Opens Grammys With Prayer For Whitney Houston | Latest News Online. I was moved enough to drop a thought I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it simply me or do a few of these responses look as if they are written by brain dead folks? And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you list every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

3. basel says:

Lunes 21 de septiembre de 2009 a las 6:07 amesta re weno jaajajajajaajjajjajajjjajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajaajajaajajjjajaajajjjajajajajajajaja awante yayo un idolo y vos tambn marcelo awante boka larry hasta la muerte

4. Fausto says:

Amigos, hay gente para no olvidar…el resto no tiene rmopitancia, pero tambien hay q darse tiempo para elegir, besos

5. Omar says:

Muy bonitos vetusros pensamientos, pero que todos las personas sean me1s consideradas con los ancianos, los nif1os, los animales, las plantas, con todo lo que nos rodea en general, NO SOLO CUANDO LLEGUE EL VERANO, SINO CADA DcdA.Saludos y sonrisas.

6. Tatahe says:

Contra el maltrato, batneruto. El que se merece este blog en el que chapoteo encantada entre ranitas!A las que mando un beso sin esperar que se conviertan en predcipes azules y deseando que conserven siempre su maravilloso color verde.Nfaria

7. Auth says:

Mis queridos aiogms…la vida tiene altibajos y yo estoy pasando por unos dedas de “bajos”…Voy entrando, como ya dije, a medio gas, a ralented…espero poder pronto volver a darle al acelerador a tope…Mientras tanto, un besazo y…estoy aqued aunque no me veais!!Nfaria