Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Create An Educational Playspace Keeping your child’s own interests and individuality in mind, here are several rules of thumb to follow when creating an educational playspace.
- The Five Tools No Home Should Be Without Even if changing a lightbulb is your idea of a challenging DIY project, there are certain tools your home should never be without. These are five staple tools to always have readily on hand.
- Home Improvement Tips For Renters Don’t let not owning your home stop you from making it look and feel special.
- Spring Maintenance To-Do List If you haven’t yet penned your spring to-do list, here are some home-maintenance musts to include.
- How To Build A Basement Gym No matter what your go-to excuse currently is for not exercising, building a basement gym can eradicate it. Summer is coming.
- Congress Clears Bill To Ease Flood Insurance Hikes Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.
- FTC Says ADT Settles Deceptive Reviews Charges U.S. regulators said Thursday that ADT Corp. paid experts to recommend its home security products on media outlets without disclosing their connection to the company.
- Five Ways To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa Even the tiniest bathroom can easily transform into a soothing spa. You don’t need a million bucks to create a spa atmosphere at home.
- Best Mattresses For Back Pain Is your mattress hurting your back? Here are some easy tips for buying a back-saving mattress.
- How To Pick Out A New Showerhead (And Install It) Updating the look of your bathroom can be as simple as changing your showerhead.