An Oregon City family had their pet pit bull to thank for saving their 8-year-old son after the boy and his friends were attacked by a swarm of bees.
An explosion of food allergies is unique to America and Europe and no one seems to know why.
We use our electronic devices for all sorts of things – from talking and looking up information to playing games. But the frequent use of such gadgets is actually making some people sick.
Keeping your home too clean may lead to asthma and allergy complications later in life for children
Spring is here, the weather is warm and the air is freely blowing all those nasty allergens all over the place. Take a few steps to help protect yourself this allergy season.