carbon monoxide poisoning

(Sean Gallup/Getty Images)

Scooter Driven In Building Sickens Workers, Sends Nine To Hospitals

Authorities say at least 17 people became ill and nine have been taken to area hospitals after a person drove a gas-powered scooter inside a downtown office building in Boise.

CBS Seattle–05/28/2014

file photo of an ambulance (photo credit: Michael Heiman/Getty Images)

Twin 80-Year-Old Brothers Die Of CO Poisoning

Twin 80-year-old brothers were apparently overcome by carbon monoxide while working on an antique car in a closed garage in Chehalis and died.

CBS Seattle–02/24/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,643 other followers