One Broken Arm Later: Nate Burleson’s Pizza Vs. DiGiorno (It’s Not Delivery)
- Delivery?Probably not. Unless he was the one delivering it. In which case, his agent’s gotta get him a new contract.Not...sure. If only there was some resource to tell us whether or not DiGiorno was delivered or not.
- Level of Risk?One would assume “low”, but, well, here we are.Low.
- Worst Risk of Injury?Burned tongue; crippling diarrheaAn arm shattered in two places, apparently.
- Ready for action after consumption?November, best case scenarioThe next day, unless he went heavy on the red pepper flakes.
- Conspiracy Theory Moment?MAYbe...he got the pizza from an establishment owned by a Packers fan!MAYbe...it actually IS delivery! Wait, who cares?
- Worth crashing a car over?Depends. Was it meat lovers?Heavens, I can’t imagine.
With a score of 4-3, Nate Burleson’s fracture pizza somehow takes the edge! Looks like you party people had better stick to Elio’s. -Brian Cullen, CBS Local Sports contributor