With the recent media reports indicating that veterinarians in King County have noted an alarming number of parvovirus cases in King County, Homeward Pet would like to help keep family dogs safe by providing FREE Parvo Combination Vaccines to any dogs in need on Thursday, December 6 between 10:00am and 4:00pm.

Homeward Pet Adoption Center wants the community’s pets to have the best protection possible with a current vaccination – this combination vaccine protects against the parvovirus and distemper. Having up-to-date vaccinations will help give dogs a fighting chance against the deadly parvovirus, if they are ever exposed. If your dog is due or has never received their vaccination, bring your dog to Homeward Pet on Thursday to receive a FREE vaccination. No appointment is necessary,

Homeward Pet Adoption Center is a non-profit, no-kill shelter serving the Greater Seattle area since 1990. We give homeless animals a second chance and have matched over 21,000 companion animals with loving, safe, forever families. 40% of the animals at Homeward Pet are surrendered by their former owners; the other 60% are rescued from area shelters, many of which euthanize. While the animals in our shelter wait to be adopted, over 300 volunteers make sure their basic needs are met and give them plenty of love and attention. For some of our animals, that is more than they have ever known.

Homeward Pet is located at:
13132 NE 177th Place
Woodinville, WA 98072


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Listen Live