By Jonathan Rocquet
Each year you hear, “Oh, it’s too early to make predictions!”READ MORE: Supply Chain Issues: 'There Really Are Problems Everywhere,' Even For Small Companies
I say never.
If you have been following the NFL off-season as closely as closely as I have, you know who will be contenders at the end of the season. And, based off trends that have happened in previous seasons, I am confident I know how it is all going to shape up.
Yes, the Seattle Seahawks sure have their work cut out for them, but have any of the other NFC teams bettered themselves to actually get past the Legion of Boom? The Carolina Panthers ended the season red hot and are sure to come out firing on all cylinders when the whistle blows in Week 1.
In the AFC, it’s hard not to pick the Broncos to go deep into the playoffs again — but then again, the San Diego Chargers look to be an absolute thorn in the side of the AFC West.
There’s also Johnny Manziel to keep an eye on — is he the chosen one to lift the Browns out of their seemingly endless funk?
Who knows….well, I know, actually. Here are my six bold predictions for Super Bowl 49:
6. Jimmy Fallon will be a referee for one quarter.
5. The temperature inside the stadium will range 60 degrees Fahrenheit to 61 degrees Fahrenheit.READ MORE: Fourth Stimulus Check: Will You See Another Relief Payment?
4. The AFC team’s flight into Phoenix will be delayed by 10 minutes.
3. The original Dishwalla lineup will regroup to play the Halftime Show.
2. NBC broadcasters will deem Dishwalla’s performance the best ever in the history of the big game.
1. The NFC team will win the coin toss
MORE NEWS: Child Tax Credit: October Payments Hitting Parents' Bank Accounts
(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)